Team – experts in different areas of expertise in order to deliver custom made solutions
1) Roel Van Hollebeke
Apart from founding Van Hollebeke & C°, Roel Van Hollebeke is an active member of the Board of Directors of SO Kwadraat and the non-profit organisation vzw Sporen. He is invited regularly to give lectures. → Take a look at his LinkedIn profile
Board of Directors SO Kwadraat – Coaching Tech Starters
General support to spin-offs in Flanders, starting from the development of the idea till the start-up of a legal entity.
Board of Directors – vzw Sporen
Vzw Sporen, a centre for integral youth welfare, is active in the field of Special Child Protection and is recognized by the Flemish Community. By means of different facilities, various methods are being offered. The non-profit organization vzw Sporen is primarily active in the regions Leuven and Brussels/Halle-Vilvoorde.
- Lectures concerning the ACE (Act on the Continuity of Enterprises).
- Lectures for managers (2013): in collaboration with the chairman of the commercial court; the president of the Bar Council of Leuven, and the counter VOKA Leuven.
- Lecture for accountants and financial professionals: (2014) in collaboration with the chairman of the commercial court in Turnhout, with lawyer N. De Vos in Geel, with the KVABB (Royal association of accountants and bookkeepers of Belgium).
- Guest speaker on various events of UNIZO in the context of preventative commercial policy.
- Open letter to the banks, dd. September 2010, with answers of the banks, still of current interest.
- Various financial newspaper articles in which the point of view of Van Hollebeke & C° is being published.
2) Expertise team
The team of Van Hollebeke & C˚ consists of experts in different areas of expertise in order to deliver ‘custom made’ solutions. The experts have experience in the following domains:
- intensive care treatment of banking credits
- wage tensions
- setting up a HR-department
- logistic problems
- management of the accounting department
- CTO within a multinational on European level
- insolvency act and legal agreements
- risk management
The competences acquired by the experts as banking reviser, crisis manager and sociologist are of use in our different client files. All our experts are self-employed, have their own client base and were active in leading companies or were member of the management of operational companies.
By mutual confidence and sense of responsibility, a collaboration was created that brings together all these specialisations.
Thanks to the following certificates, Van Hollebeke & C° is able to provide the best service to its clients
Van Hollebeke & C° has chosen consciously to operate and to continuously improve according to the internationally accepted quality label NBN-EN-ISO-9001/2008.
Van Hollebeke & C° is also a certified service provider of the kmo-portefeuille (the electronic entrepreneurship portfolio of the Flemish Government).
The kmo-portefeuille is a measure that stipulates that entrepreneurs receive financial support when they purchase training and advisory services
Experience – on national and international level
Van Hollebeke & C° was founded in 1999 by former banker Roel Van Hollebeke to improve the failed relations between banks and companies. At the request of some of his Belgian clients, different assignments have already been executed on international level as well. Therefore, Van Hollebeke & C° cooperates with local contacts and sends persons/teams with the right expertise to these foreign countries temporarily.
Countries where we work with local contacts:
Countries where we work with temporarily based people:
- the Netherlands
Do you have questions concerning approaching the international market? More information